The Tiwahe Foundation provides resources to American Indian people to live culturally centered, economically independent, and healthy lives — grounded in sovereignty and indigenous worldview.
Funding Guidelines & Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicant must reside in Minnesota.
- Completed network cohort trainings (offered throughout the year hosted by Tiwahe Foundation).
- Submit a final report of accomplishments and expenses within one year from grant award or 60 days of completing project.
- Attend Grantee Honoring or set up a personal meeting with Program Director.
- Agree to share story, photographs and/or videos.
- Register on oyatenetwork.com
Grant Application Checklist:
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- Complete Application
- Project Description
- Fiscal Agent information
Selection & Notification
All applicants will receive an email and a letter of notification of grant award or declination.
Application deadline submission dates:
Postmarked by: February 8th 2021
If a deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the following business day becomes the postmark deadline.
Please mail application to:
570 Asbury St., Ste 104, St. Paul, MN 55104